[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Recommended automated server build scripts for EG 3.4?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Jul 21 12:14:34 EDT 2020

My pleasure. I have now updated that wiki page, and can update other
entries if anyone has updated info.

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=server_installation:semi_automated

Thanks again,
Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Associate Director of Library Systems & Web Development

Stan Getz Library
Berklee College of Music
1140 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02215