[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Supported releases

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed Jul 22 14:30:33 EDT 2020

Hi,

I've updated the list of supported releases at

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:release_process:schedule

3.3 has technically hit end of life for both features and security fixes,
but I have a mild itch to suggest that we do a final release of 3.3.8 to
scoop up the various backports to rel_3_3, then call it a day. Thoughts?

As 3.2 is now definitely out of support, I've removed it from the downloads
page. I'm leaving 3.3 on the page for now pending resolution of my question
above.

That leaves 3.1, which is ostensibly hanging around as an LTS. Is there
somebody who is interested in continuing to actively maintain it? If not, I
suggest that we drop it as well.

Regards,

Galen
--