[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Thoughts on Evergreen 3.6

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Thu Jun 18 14:28:36 EDT 2020

All,

I like the idea of keeping the twice-per-year tempo. Likewise, it sounds
like it can still be a feature-rich release even with the squeezed
development time. So I am sold! Though, skipping the October date in
favor of getting back on track in the Spring of 2021 doesn't seem like
the end of the world either :) - Perhaps a negative would be that it
would be a "huge" amount of changes which in-turn could have a larger
impact on bug reports for those that adopt it.

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
MOBIUS