[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Innovative Patron API emulator

Jeff Davis jeff.davis at bc.libraries.coop
Fri May 22 12:40:29 EDT 2020

Hi Josh,

This needs to be tested with an actual PatronAPI-based service, but
ought to work:

https://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/user/jeffdavis/remoteauth-patronapi-rebased

It builds on the remote patron auth infrastructure from LP#1817645 that
was included in EG 3.4+.  You can use TT2 templates to control what
patron information is returned for a "dump" request.

Jeff