[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Any movement?

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Mon Feb 25 14:30:16 EST 2008

The correct URL for DimDim is http://www.dimdim.com

Ron

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Any movement?
From: rmcdaniel at indata.us
Date: Mon, February 25, 2008 1:25 pm
To: Public Open-ILS documentation discussion
<open-ils-documentation at list.georgialibraries.org>

 I am good with VoIP.  Jason have you taken a look at DimDim?  It is a
very nice alternative to WebEx.  www.dimdim.com.  I have setup a server
internally and it works really well.  They also offer a hosted solution,
and I think that it is free.  Also, you wouldn't need a VoIP solution,
it comes with DimDim.

Ron