[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Any movement?

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Tue Feb 26 12:37:35 EST 2008

Jason,

It was when it was still a beta product and I installed on a Windows XP
laptop.  We tested it for about a month and everything worked great.  We
are in the process of moving to a new building and currently I am unable
to host anything.  When we are connected to the school network, I will
probably host it on a Linux box.

Ron