[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Suggested main DIG page reorg

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Thu Aug 6 16:10:25 EDT 2009

Dear folks, one thing I forgot to bring up at today's DIG meeting was
the idea of reorganizing the main page of the DIG project itself,
which has become somewhat busy with all the project content. The basic
idea is to push the other content onto its own pages and have a fairly
minimalist main page.

Here's the existing page:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig

Here's a first draft of a possible reorganization:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:test-dig-frontpage

Obviously, those terms would link out to sub-pages.

Thoughts?

Great meeting, all! Expect the recording up before tomorrow morning.