[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Next Evergreen DIG -- Poll

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Fri Aug 7 14:06:53 EDT 2009

This is a poll for the NEXT Evergreen Documentation Interest Group...
so we can get our webinar slot reserved and also to give us all a date
when we know need to Have Stuff Done (because deadlines make the world
go 'round).

The link to the poll is:

http://doodle.com/trazwrgi7axndw3m

Note: if you are interested in attending, please take the poll. We do
give precedence to people actively participating, but all voices are
heard!