[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] two threads about need for documentation.

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Mon Aug 31 10:14:56 EDT 2009

Steve, yes. Like most of us I'm plowing through Monday Madness, but if
you want to launch a more precise discussion before anyone else gets
to it, launch away!

I feel like we are seeing documentation issues/requests/needs
everywhere we turn! It's like that quote from the 1983 movie, "The Day
After" -- "You can't see it... you can't feel it... and you can't
taste it. But it's here, right now, all around us. It's going through
you like an X ray. Right into your cells!"

More later --

Karen G. Schneider