[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] December DIG Meeting

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Wed Dec 2 15:36:02 EST 2009

Darlene,

Sorry for the delay, and thanks for asking.  There's a tie on the Doodle Poll between 2:00 and 3:00 on December 9.  I'm waiting to confirm that the meeting software is available for at least one of those times before officially announcing.  I don't expect a problem, and should have an official announcement soon.

Thanks,
Karen