[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] December DIG Meeting

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Thu Dec 3 12:35:43 EST 2009

Our next documentation interest group meeting will be held Wednesday, December 9 at 3 PM EST.  Those interested in attending, please register in advance at the address below.

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/163249522

We will be discussing licensing options and possibly bringing the issue to a vote, so if you have an opinion on the issue, please try to attend or let me know ahead of time that you won't be able to be there.

We will also be discussing an organization scheme for the documentation, and calling on volunteers to help with fleshing out a more detailed outline and with getting started on writing sections of documentation.

I hope to see many of you there.  Don't forget to register!  :)

Thanks,
Karen

--
Karen Collier