[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] introducing ourselves

Wills,Steve wills at nelinet.net
Wed Jul 1 09:58:41 EDT 2009

Hi All,

My name is Steve Wills.  I am an Open Source Programming Consultant at
Nelinet, Inc. in Southborough, Massachusetts.  My introduction to
Evergreen has been by building up a couple of boxes and installing
Evergreen on them and immediately digging into the OpenSRF, notably
Router load balancing issues and ways of creating redundant Evergreen
servers and the like.  Having gotten it up and running I need to learn
how to USE it!

That was a long way of saying that I am joining the documentation group
by surfacing out of the mud and find myself needing help making sense of
the project from new perspectives.  Looking at the forest, as it were.
I look forward to learning a lot here and maybe I can offer a bit of
help in the process.

Stephen G. Wills

Open Source Consultant

Nelinet, Inc.