[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Questions about DocBook?

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Fri Jun 5 13:48:26 EDT 2009

Hi, Paul Weiss and I have been doing a lot of "pre-work" for next
week's Evergreen Documentation Interest Group meeting (Wed. June 10 3
p.m. ET) and we should have materials to those of you who have signed
up by late Monday (6/8) afternoon (ET).

One thing I started to wonder while we were reviewing possible
timelines and tasks is whether anyone on this list, and/or attending
the meeting, has questions about DocBook XML -- what it is, how it
works, why the group agreed to that direction, what the workflow might
look like? We plan to do a "recap" at the June 10 DIG meeting, but
obviously the more ground covered prior to that meeting, the more
progress we'll make on launching our first activities.

We would be happy to field questions on this list or individually.