[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] meeting schedule for DIG

Paul J. Weiss paul at paulweiss.info
Sun Jun 7 19:11:02 EDT 2009

Karen and I realize that it is basically impossible to pick a timeslot
that works well for everyone for the DIG meetings. For those of you who
would like to participate in the DIG meetings, please email me off-list
your three best times for meetings. I'll compile the results for the June
10th webinar, where we will try to firm up our initial meeting schedule.
We are thinking biweekly, but that will be up to the group to decide. Most
of the people who have expressed interest thus far are in the Americas, so
I'm guessing the meeting time will be during Pacific and Eastern time
zones' workdays, but we will work with those of you from other time zones!
Remember, you don't have to attend the meetings to be involved.

Talk to many of you on Wednesday!
Paul