[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Introducing Myself

Lynn Floyd lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Mon Jun 8 11:59:59 EDT 2009

Hi, My name is Lynn Floyd.  I am with the Anderson County Library in
Anderson, SC.  I am with SCLENDS. We go live in December of this year.  I am
the Head of the IT Department.  Part of my job is to write user friendly
documentation that could be used at all skill levels.

I like writing the step by step type of documentation, it happens back to my
very old computer programming days.  I am a very bad speller, but because of
that I catch spelling errors really easily.

What I am most interested in is improving the flow of documentation, also
writing documentation for front line staff to use, that is easily followed,
and very readable.  Also, to improve the help files for the OPAC.  Beef out
some areas, and make others more user friendly.

Lynn Floyd
lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Anderson County Library
864-260-4500 x181