[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] introducing ourselves (Melissa Lowenberg)

Melissa Lowenberg mlowenberg at tnrdlib.bc.ca
Mon Jun 8 12:23:01 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,
My name is Melissa Lowenberg and I'm part of the project team here at
the Thompson-Nicola Regional District Library System. We are a SITKA
member and we are slotted for a fall implementation.  I've recently
moved from a public service to a support service position so I've spent
considerable time writing staff manuals. My DocBook skills are
nonexistent but I look forward to learning. My strengths lie in
proofreading/editing.
Melissa

Melissa Lowenberg, Supervisor of Support Services

TNRD Library System
#300-465 Victoria Street
Kamloops, BC V2C 2A9
Tel. 250-374-8866 Fax 250-374-8355