[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] introducing ourselves

Evette Atkin/mlc AtkinE at mlcnet.org
Tue Jun 9 09:24:47 EDT 2009

Hi all.

I am Evette Atkin, the Evergreen Coordinator for the Michigan Evergreen
Project.   We have put together our own training booklets and a user
manual (available at
http://mlcnet.org/wiki/index.php/Michigan_Evergreen_User_Manual).  I would
like to investigate format (physical and content) and collaborate with
other institutions working on documentation.

Evette M. Atkin
Evergreen Coordinator
Michigan Library Consortium
1407 Rensen St., Suite 1,  Lansing, MI 48910-3657
Phone (800)530-9019 ext 152   Fax (517)492-3808
atkine at mlcnet.org
www.mlcnet.org
MLC - Partnerships. Solutions. Excellence.