[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] introducing ourselves

Almond, Emily ealmond at georgialibraries.org
Tue Jun 9 09:44:38 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I joined the Evergreen community 7 months ago, by way of my new position as software development manager on the PINES team. I have been focusing on developing a support infrastructure in order to support the 286 libraries in Georgia currently live on Evergreen. Documentation has been on my list since day one, so the conference was an excellent jump start.

I really like what Jason said about bringing all of the disparate documentation together into a single source. Makes all kinds of sense. Also love the idea (and so am saying it again) of taking some of the best language and incorporating it into more ubiquitous UI elements.

Looking forward to working with everyone.

Emily

Emily A. Almond
PINES Software Development Manager
Georgia Public Library Service