[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Reminder and Proposed Agenda, June 10 Documentation Interest Group Meeting

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Tue Jun 9 10:00:56 EDT 2009

One last reminder (since more people have joined the list) that the
second meeting of the Evergreen Documentation Interest Group will be
Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM EDT (see logistics below).

Also, a proposed agenda is on the (new!) DIG wiki page. The agenda
shows an hour of activity... that's probably ambitious, so we've
ensured we have 90 minutes. See:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:evergreen_documentation_project

Logistics for June 10 Meeting

Reserve your Webinar Seat Now at:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/356319347

This is the second planning meeting for the newly-reorganized
Evergreen Documentation Project. In this meeting we will recap the
group's decision to use DocBook, identify initial tasks, review and
discuss a proposed timeline, and solicit ideas. Anyone interested in
participating in the Evergreen documentation project is welcome to
attend. The meeting is co-chaired by Paul Weiss and Karen Schneider.

You can phone in or use a headset and VOIP (Voice over Internet). If
you're new to webinars, feel free to log in a few minutes early to
practice; Paul and Karen will be on hand to answer questions.

The meeting session will be recorded and the recording and meeting
minutes will be made publicly available on http://evergreen-ils.org .

Title:   Evergreen Docs Interest Group Meeting June 10 09 3 PM ET