[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Subject: Re: introducing ourselves

Lindsay Stratton lstratton at pls-net.org
Wed Jun 10 10:20:38 EDT 2009

Hi, I'm Lindsay Stratton, ILS Training Coordinator for the Pioneer Library System (NY) - I am also the de facto end user documentation wrangler for our system, having inherited a giant mass of information dumped into a wiki and more or less left there to fend for itself. Luckily, I really like making order out of chaos and writing documentation!

I'm particularly interested in being involved in Evergreen documentation in these nascent stages because I have a Utopian vision of lovely, organized, consistent, well crafted documentation, that is easily accessible, remixable, up to date, and which does not require every single site to completely reinvent the wheel. It seems that at least having the discussion provides a fighting chance.

--Lindsay

Lindsay Stratton
ILS Training Coordinator
Pioneer Library System