[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] introducing ourselves

George Tuttle gtuttle at prlib.org
Mon Jun 22 19:23:39 EDT 2009

My name is George Tuttle, Computer Services Librarian, Piedmont Regional
Library System, located in Winder, Georgia.  I have a checkered past,
working with a variety of library automation systems: Dynix, Sirsi, Geac,
DRA, CLSI and several other acronyms and four letter words.  I would like to
participate in this documentation project, but I have my doubts if I will
find the time. Still, I thought I'd hang around for a couple of weeks, check
out the buffet, and see if my schedule miraculously frees up.

Take care,

George Tuttle (770-891-0654)