[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] timeline & July meetings

Paul J. Weiss paul at paulweiss.info
Tue Jun 30 17:35:41 EDT 2009

We've posted an updated timeline (with real dates!) to
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/DIGtimeline.pdf. As Karen mentioned, we
consider that we officially started on June 25. I encourage everyone one
the list to peruse the timeline, and tell us what you think. It will be a
constant work in progress.

We'll have our July 2 DIG meeting, then, because of ALA, we are postponing
the following meeting to July 23. I realize that not all the tasks will
have gotten their initial pieces done by our meeting this Thursday
(especially since we goofed on the task volunteer document!), but
hopefully all the volunteers for each task will have at least connected.
We'll have each task as an item on the agenda for this week's meeting to
let everyone know how each task is moving forward.

Talk to many of you on Thursday!
Paul

Paul J. Weiss
Co-facilitator, Evergreen Documentation Interest Group (DIG)
Librarian. Linguist. Wordsmith
~ metadata ~ training  ~
~ technical writing ~ editing ~
~ XML ~ E-R modeling ~ taxonomies ~