[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] timeline & July meetings

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Tue Jun 30 17:45:53 EDT 2009

> We'll have our July 2 DIG meeting, then, because of ALA, we are postponing
> the following meeting to July 23...

Ahhhh, drat, I look at my schedule again and see that's not doable for
me. We'll have to discuss the date at our meeting  this Thursday --
and we may have to be more fluid about these dates if both co-chairs
are going to make most of the meetings (despite my love of one
date/one time). My apologies folks!