[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Touching base on Drupal Project requirements.

Steve Wills steve.wills at lyrasis.org
Mon Oct 12 16:12:26 EDT 2009

Hi All,

One of the requirements we identified was the need to integrate external data sources.  I think it was Jason or Joe who originally mentioned this need but I can't find the email on it.  I was wondering if we could put our heads together and enumerate these?  What are the data sources, what forms do they take so we can get a feeling for how much work integrating them will be.  i.e. do modules already exist for some or most of them? Etc.

Stev3