[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Touching base on Drupal Project requirements.

Joe Atzberger jatzberger at esilibrary.com
Mon Oct 12 18:31:24 EDT 2009

Just off the cuff here, for 3rd party OPAC data:

   - Google
   - Amazon
   - Syndetics
   - Baker & Taylor
   - Follett (TitlePeek)
   - LibraryThing
   - OpenLibrary
   - http://www.freebase.com
   - HathiTrust

In the category of 3rd party *consumers* of OPAC data:

   - LibraryElf
   - Zotero (COINS)

Then there is 3rd party authentication (i.e., LDAP).

--Joe