[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] October DIG Meeting

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Wed Oct 14 14:24:38 EDT 2009

Thank you to everybody who listed their preferences for the October meeting date and time.  It appears that the time slot that allows the most people to attend is Wednesday, October 21 at 3:00 PM.  Please mark your calendars for that date now.  An invitation to the Webinar meeting should be forthcoming soon.  There's still time to add items to the meeting agenda.  To do so, please contact docs at evergreen-ils.org

Thanks,
Karen C