[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Organizing Documentation, Learning DocBook, 1.6 Docs

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Thu Oct 22 10:30:46 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

I've been following the list for a while and would like to volunteer with the documentation project. Most of my experience has been with installation and configuration of Evergreen at Mohawk College. I am also just getting into Docbook. Just let me know what I could help with.

In regards to DocBook formatting: OpenOffice has an export to Docbook xml option so this would be one way to generate a docbook file on a text document. File clean up would be required, but it is one way to generate a formatted xml document to get started.

Thanks,

Robert Soulliere
Systems Librarian
robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Tel: 905-575-1212 X3936

Library at Mohawk
Connect * Learn * Succeed
brain.mohawkcollege.ca
ion

This E-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the individual or entity named in the message.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the agent responsible
to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is prohibited.  If this communication was received in error, please
notify the sender by reply E-mail immediately, and delete and destroy
the original message.