[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] XML Styleguide in HTML

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Thu Sep 10 06:26:03 EDT 2009

On request for a human-readable version of the styleguide-in-process, I
generated the entire guide as one very plain HTML document:

http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/styleguide.inprocessdraft.091009.html

It's an early draft, with some mystifying problems (why don't my indexterms
show up? Maybe they aren't supposed to? etc.), and some of the guidance in
here is sketchy or wrong, and some of the examples should be rewritten to be
more Evergreenish, so please think of this as the "Me Talk Pretty One Day"
early edition.

There are many ways to output the XML files, most of them far more readable
and prettier, and with a little more time I would have at least styled it up
with some borrowed CSS... I'll stop making excuses for now :-)