[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG community facilitator--volunteers wanted

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Wed Sep 16 14:31:40 EDT 2009

Hi all, as most of you know, Paul Weiss, who had been co-facilitator for the
Evergreen Documentation Interest Group, has had a job change that has taken
him out of the Evergreen community (for now, anyway!). He did a great job
and we'll miss him, but his imprint remains.

The Documentation Interest Group therefore could use another co-facilitator
to help plan DIG meetings, keep us on track with activities, and get that
documentation rolling. If you're interested... well, speak up here!