[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Evergreen DIG Test Server Available

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Fri Sep 18 16:44:14 EDT 2009

The Evergreen Documentation Interest Group (DIG) now has a test server to
use for its efforts, thanks to the generous time and resources extended to
us from Evergreen Indiana.

Find it here:
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:digresources

(Wasn't sure that was the best spot--input welcome!)

On other fronts, we have two volunteers for DIG co-facilitation. Having
three folks might be a really nice thing! We're open to a quartet. I'll get
the meeting scheduling announcement out next week -- we can go final at our
next meeting.

Anyone get started yet on their chunk of the documentation effort?