[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Evergreen DIG Test Server Available

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Mon Sep 28 16:36:03 EDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-09-28 at 16:26 -0400, Karen Collier wrote:
> So glad we have a test server to work with.  Many thanks to the folks
> from Indiana for putting in the time and resources to make that
> happen.
>
> I just logged in to poke around and take some screenshots.  It looks
> great.  I really like Indiana's start page - very functional and
> attractive.
>
> Anyway, when I got to trying to create a report template to hopefully
> see what titles if any have been added to the database so far, there
> were no options to choose from in the "Sources" dropdown menu.  Anyone
> know what might be the problem or how it can be fixed?

The reporter needs a /openils/var/web/xul/server symlink to
http://dig.evergreen.lib.in.us/xul/rel_1_6_0_0/server/ - that might, in
fact, be all that needs to be fixed up to fix the sources dropdown menu.

Also, there's a state_store section in opensrf.xml that will probably
need to be manually changed to the proper database credentials, as the
eg_db_config.pl script does not set that up as of yet.