[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Evergreen DIG Test Server Available

Repke de Vries repke at xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 28 17:16:13 EDT 2009

I love it too

and also ran into problems - see my  "1.6RC1 release" reporting over
the last few days to the open-ils-dev list:

- tried to populate our DIG Test Server with batches of Authority
Records through Vandelay (MARC Batch Importer - Exporter) and it
doesn't work out
- tried to populate with some very serious MFHD MARC records
(bibliographic together with holding information) but the Holding
Information doesn't show up eventually: this one might be related to
what Dan describes below -  this symlink effects other functionality too

However: the DIG Test Server is the perfect "leveling the playing
field"  to start our documentation - in my case Evaluation and
anticipating possible Installation and Migration.

Repke de Vries

IISH

Op 28-sep-2009, om 22:36 heeft Dan Scott het volgende geschreven: