[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Documentation Hackfest & Going Forward

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Wed Apr 28 10:58:53 EDT 2010

Thanks Dan and Jason,

During the DIG meeting I volunteered to commit the documentation to the repository, so if I could be granted access that would be great. Let me know if you need more information from me such as preferred username. It would be great to have about 3-4 DIG repository committers if possible and to assign the committers specific parts of the documentation perhaps?

The suggestions to have the documentation in the same tree as the code makes the most sense to me for the purposes of documentation bug fixing and content sensitive documentation linking, etc...

The other important idea from the DIG meeting was the use of a cron job to process the DocBook documents into PDF and HTML files on a nightly basis so that online and downloadable documentation is as up to date as possible. Would that also factor into our repository decision?

Thanks,
Robert