[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] newbie documentation involvement - want to help the DIG page become more user friendly to newbies

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Tue Aug 10 11:29:03 EDT 2010

Cheryl,

I think Robert did an excellent job addressing your questions, so I won't repeat any of what he said.  I'll skip right to the part about the currency and newbie-friendliness of the info about DIG on the wiki.  I just finished a first pass at updating the particular page you pointed out as being out of date, but I'm sure there are a lot more pages showing their age that could use some renovation.  As I find the time, I'll plan to take a look through the other DIG-related wiki pages and work on bringing them up to date.  If you'd like to work with me on that your help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Karen