[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG Hackfest?

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Wed Feb 3 17:15:39 EST 2010

It has been suggested that DIG hold a Documentation Hackfest at the Evergreen 2010 Conference (http://www.evergreen2010.org/).  This sounds like a great idea, but before we commit to it, I'd like to do a quick informal poll to see who thinks they might be attending the conference and would be interested in participating in a Documentation Hackfest on Wednesday, April 21.

It was at a Documentation Hackfest at last year's Evergreen Conference that DIG got its start.  This year, I was thinking we could work together on producing some documentation, and/or if there's someone comfortable enough to lead it we could do a sort of crash course on DocBook.

So, any thoughts about this?  Do you think you'll be able to participate if we do a Hackfest?

Thanks,
Karen

--
Karen Collier