[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] FW: Server Administration Chapter Sections

web gurl georgiawebgurl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 12:19:53 EST 2010

Hey there,
Just catching up a little...

I think the proposed document organization sounds good, esp. pulling out
things like the Cataloging templates, but then also pointing to the larger
section on Cataloging. I think having an eye to reducing repetition is good,
in that it will make document maintenance and upkeep easier.

~ Robin
aka georgiawebgurl

http://contentdivergent.blogspot.com