[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Book of Evergreen: suggestion foradditional chapter

Daniluk, Judy jdaniluk at ntrls.org
Mon Feb 8 18:20:49 EST 2010

The sections of the staff client called "Local System Administration"
and "Server Settings" might merit their own chapter.  Most users won't
venture there very often, but these features don't require the same
level of access as real System Administration.

Judy Daniluk

Technology Consultant, North Texas Regional Library System

jdaniluk at ntrls.org     817-201-6778(cell)