[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Introducing myself and wanting contact info

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Thu Feb 18 12:49:31 EST 2010

> I've got contact info for several people and am already contacting
> them.  However, I'm interested in talking to the training people from
> these libraries and am hoping someone can help me with contact
> information. Ideally an email and phone number.

Hi Cheryl, did you ever make some contacts within DIG?  You can reach
the facilitators more directly at docs at evergreen-ils.org.

> Here's the description:  Whether your decision to move to Evergreen
> was a top-down decision or a consensus-based decision, you need to get
> people on board and ready to do things differently. Without a vendor
> to run the show, you’ll need a broader base of support from staff
> during migration and, to take full advantage of your new system,

Though of course, companies can certainly help. :)

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference!
It is being held April 20 - 23, 2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and
Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/