[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Introductory Material for the Book of Evergreen

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Wed Jul 21 17:59:55 EDT 2010

I've been working on Part I (Introduction) of the user guide as outlined here: http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:outline.  I have some content for the intro to the intro as well as the first chapter (About Evergreen).  I wrote it in Word and then took a stab at creating some DocBook XML files and I'm attaching both formats.

By submitting this I'm agreeing to the licensing terms here: http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:documentation_licensing_terms

Does anyone have any feedback, corrections, or suggestions?  Is it ready for the repository Robert set up (http://github.com/rsoulliere/Evergreen-DocBook)?  If so, Robert, could you add it, or help me figure out how?

(By the way, I'd like to heartily encourage anyone with documentation they think is ready to be included, regardless of whether it's in docbook format or not, to submit it to the list, like I'm doing.)

Thanks,
Karen

--
Karen Collier