[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Docbook

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 08:31:19 EDT 2010

I want to repeat here (and I don't know if such a page exists yet)
that using a tool like XMLEditor (http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/)
which has a free/non commercial version makes it so that you don't
need to understand all of the intricacies of DocBook.  Docs created
with this tool may need to be edited in a text editor - but it's not a
frequent occurrence and this tool makes tackling DocBook a lot less
scary.

Thanks
Nicole C. Engard

PS.  Thank you Robert for introducing me to the indexterm tag :)