[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] ***SPAM*** RE: ***SPAM*** Docs version control and collaboration

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Wed Mar 31 15:15:30 EDT 2010

Joe,

Thanks for this information.

I set up a fork off
http://github.com/senator/OpenILS-Evergreen
called http://github.com/rsoulliere/OpenILS-Evergreen

When I try to clone the fork to my local machine using
git clone git at github.com:rsoulliere/OpenILS-Evergreen.git evergreen

I get the error:

Initialized empty Git repository in /home/rsoulliere/.ssh/evergreen/.git/
fatal: '/data/repositories/8/87/34/d3/rsoulliere/openILS-Evergreen.git' does not appear to be a git repository
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly.

I ran an SSH test and it seems to connect and the ssh key setup seems correct. Is this error related to a local setting or a setting in github I need to fix or is my clone command line incorrect?

Thanks,
Robert