[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Docs version control and collaboration

Joe Atzberger jatzberger at esilibrary.com
Wed Mar 31 16:25:52 EDT 2010

Your clone command looks good.

A couple things though.  One it looks like you are trying to clone under
your ~/.ssh directory, which might run into permissions issues.  Please try
again from ~ or a regular subdir.

Second, I wonder if the github interface had completed the clone operation
on the backend (usually only takes 30 secs or so)?

I say that because I am able to clone OK from your (read only) public fork
like:

git clone git://github.com/rsoulliere/OpenILS-Evergreen.git evergreen

Notice the slash vs. colon before username.  If you want to add my github
user ("atz") as a contributer, I can try to clone via the private URL.

--Joe