[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] context-sensitive help in the staff client

robin aka georgiawebgurl georgiawebgurl at gmail.com
Mon May 17 14:43:20 EDT 2010

I do wonder if the troubleshooting/future thinking/and possibilities which
seemed to be weaved throughout, could somehow be highlighted perhaps, in
separate paragraphs.

I'm looking at the second paragraph in particular. The first sentence tells
you how it works and then the majority of the rest of the paragraph talks
about possibilities.

Anyhow, just a thought. ;-) Not sure if that was the kind of feedback you
were looking for, but as I read through it, that is what came to mind. ;-)

robin
georgiawebgurl
http://contentdivergent.blogspot.com