[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Documentation

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Wed May 19 17:19:26 EDT 2010

I just finished training a library system on Evergreen.  Attached is the documentation I created for Circulation and Cataloging. I think it might make a decent base for anything DIG might create.  I tried to avoid including anything that might be seen as 'local policy', since I wasn't entirely sure of these libraries' policies when I created the documents.

We're also working on some other areas of documentation on a wiki.  It's not yet ready for sharing, but when it is, I can send a link.

Jenny

Jennifer Turner
PALS, A Program of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities
Minnesota State University, Mankato
ML 3022
Mankato, MN 56001
507-389-2000