[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Documentation revised

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Fri May 21 12:18:31 EDT 2010

 Hello all,

In my excitement to send some generalized documentation out to the list, I neglected to think about how sending chapters of my documentation, instead of the whole deal would mean that my attribution statement would not accompany the chapters, as it is in the introductory materials (cover page/opening wiki page) for the larger body of work.  I've copied it into the chapters and have attached the revised documents.  My [embarrassed] apologies to the folks at Sitka!

Jenny Turner (PALS)