[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG Test Server

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Mon May 24 17:12:59 EDT 2010

FYI.

The DIG test server running version 1.6 has been graciously hosted for some time by Indiana, which we greatly appreciate.  However, I've been informed that as their own server needs have grown they no longer have the resources at this time to host our test server, unless and until new equipment is acquired.  I've been waiting to try to find out whether we're talking about a delay of a few weeks for equipment that's on its way or a longer and more indefinite time period, but since the test server was mentioned recently in another thread, I thought I should bring this up with the group now.  If it turns out that Indiana continues to be unable to host our test server for an extended time period, is there another organization with the resources and willingness to consider hosting a test server for DIG?  Or is there another test server already out there that we could or should be using?

Thanks,
Karen

--
Karen Collier