[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Newbie introduction

Janet McGowan janet.mcgowan at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Apr 20 10:13:16 EDT 2011

Hi,
I'd just like to introduce myself and say hope to meet some of you next
week at the conference as I've been lucky to be given the opportunity to
attend by my company here in the UK. There's an increasing interest in
Evergreen on this side of the pond, which is really exciting for us, so
I'm looking forward to learning from all your experience, and perhaps
sharing some of our ideas too. I'm very impressed with the organisation
of the Documentation interest group and would like to come along to the
meeting next Wednesday, and possibly see ways we can contribute. We've
started putting together our user guides for Evergreen (Circulation/Opac
so far) and I'll be very happy to share these in any way you think fit -
if you can make allowances for the UK spelling that is!
Kind regards,
Janet

--
Janet McGowan
Customer Services Manager, PTFS Europe Ltd
janet.mcgowan at ptfs-europe.com
skype: janetc.mcgowan

http://www.ptfs-europe.com