[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG Hackfest Questions

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Apr 19 16:44:56 EDT 2011

I plan to bring this same laptop to the conference, and I can take
care of setting up the stream for the DIG hackfest meeting. If this
solution is approved, I will then post to the list the URL that will
be used. Btw, I guess if we get other volunteers we can stream other
non-DIG meetings too.

Yamil