[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] C/W MARS Documentation

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Mon Apr 25 08:16:10 EDT 2011

We have been developing documentation for our members.  Much of it is based
on the existing documentation that has already been done so much of it will
not be new.  However, there are a few things we customized for our network
or where we felt needed further explanation for our members.  I would like
to let the community know that any and all are welcome to use it.  We do not
have a creative commons license statement on it but I would plan to apply
this (especially considering some has been copied from the documentation
that has already been created through DIG).  You can see what we have done
here:

http://intranet.cwmars.org/evergreen_doc

I will also be at the Evergreen conference and plan to attend the hackfest
programs.

--

Tim Spindler

Manager of Library Applications

tspindler at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x20
IM: tjspindler (AOL, meebo, google wave)

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook St, Suite 201

Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*