[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Documentation Reorganization Discussion for 2.2

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Wed Dec 14 15:13:53 EST 2011

Thanks Jennifer,

I added "Serials".

Good point about the documentation potentially being intimidating if we have too many early system heavy chapters. I wonder if we could start with the installation and then less administrative tasks and to the administrative tasks?

My perspective is form the person who wants to install and set up the system for the first time for testing -- keep it in order of what needs to be done first, second, third, etc.... For example, they should have their org units and locations set up before trying to catalogue materials.

It is great to have different perspectives.

Regards,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS
Systems Librarian